Sunday 28 September 2014

Empty Bottles - September 2014

I finished some of my beauty products and would like to share with you what I think.




First my favourite facial cleanser by Burt's Bees. I just love it! This face wash has a very good and natural ingredient list; it is light and doesn't strip skin of its natural oils; has a lovely fresh fragrance and I can say that it is a value for money.  I will buy it again for the next spring/summer.

Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look at:
Ingredients: water, decyl glucoside, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein, glycerin, royal jelly, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) extract, saccharum officinarm (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharinum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) extract, fragrance, glucose, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium chloride, lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase.


I used up Dove roll on as well, can't really tell you anything brilliant about it. Works well and has a nice fragrance. I don't spend much on my roll ons due to a big disappointment with a natural roll on. So from now if it works that will be good for me.

Another my all time beauty favourite I finished this months is Vicco cream. This cream contains turmeric and sandalwood oil, it is Ayurvedic and produced in India. I buy it in my local Indian grocer. I believe Vicco cream is good for oily/combination skin types. I like to use it like a night cream or in the summer as a day cream. It is creamy, orange colour, has a specific fragrance, I like it but I think some will find it overpowering. This cream I will buy again and again, one of the beauty products I haven't found substitute to yet.

And the last but not the least, I finally finished my Shine Control Papers from Superdrug. I don't know if they make them anymore even?! I used to buy them often, they are good when you are busy at work and you need a quick fix. I bought them before my maternity leave and they were in my make up bag for some time with out use. Glad I am finished with them. This papers give a nice matt finish; they are powdery, only one minus you end up having some powder left on the skin you need to brush off. 


I hope you have enjoyed this kind of post, let me know in the comments below!


Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment