Friday 26 September 2014

My Skin Care Routine - Face - Autumn 2014

Today I wanted to share with you my recent skin care routine. I believe it is important to have a skin care routine and to change it with seasons and as you grow. 

I have a normal skin type. It can get bit oily in the summer time and bit dry in the winter months, but overall it is well behaved. I developed Utricaria after my baby boy was born, for some strange and unknown reasons. I took medications for a few months, but they just controlled the condition, didn't really cure it. So I stopped and now try to deal with it and hope it will go as it came. If you have a Utricaria condition in any way, I would like to hear how you getting on with it on a daily basis, feel free to leave a comment for me below.



Facial skin care routine - autumn 2014

Daily. 

Morning:


Gentle cleansing, at the moment I am using Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser. It is light, gentle, keeps my skin soft after use and it has a very good ingredients list.

I tend not to use toner in the autumn/winter.

After cleansing I am using day cream, at the moment I have Pure and Natural Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream. It has a good ingredients list. My first anti-wrinkle cream - it does the job as a moisturiser, but I can't say anything on anti-wrinkle part. If you know a good anti-wrinkle moisturiser, feel free to leave a comment for me below. 

I started to use sun protection for face, at the moment I am testing Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+ for normal to combination sensitive skin. I mix it with my day cream and apply on my face, neck and upper chest. It is creamy, doesn't leave any marks and smell fresh.

I use eye cream, at the moment I have A'kin eye cream. It has a very good ingredient list, light in texture. I plan to post a review on all my products I use when I completely finished them, to tell you about my experience.


Evening:


In the evening I remove my eye make up with the eye make up remover, at the moment I am using Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover. For face I am using cleansing milk, at the moment it is Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk, Indian brand.

I am currently doing a research to buy my first serum for face or oil. I would like to start to use it in the evening, before applying a cream to fight with fine lines and help my skin rejuvenate while I am asleep. Feel free to suggest any good serum you know is works in the comment below.

After cleansing, I am using a night cream from Nivea (Pure and Natural Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream) or Vicco cream. Vicco cream is another Indian brand I love, I buy it in local Asian stores or pharmacies. I will post a review in the empty bottles post later for you.


Once a week:


I try to exfoliate my skin once a week, at the moment I am using St Ives Apricot Blemish Fighting Scrub, or clay face pack I got one from the Superdrugs Raspberry Exfoliating Mud Mask.

Once in a while I apply nourishing face pack, I have a Russian natural skin care brand, Natura Siberica, Instant Face Pack or I make one of my own from the kitchen supply. I will post some natural DIY face packs recipes as I go.

I hope you find this post useful as a guide for your own skin care routine. Just remember to buy products for your kin type and never over do it.


Marija 

1 comment:

  1. You are kept very helpful share about makeup, it is also demantable post for who want to get makeup product. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete