Thursday 18 September 2014

One Week Water Drinking Challenge

I started my one week water drinking challenge, to find how 8 glasses a day can improve my looks and how I feel. I will try to update you every day as I go.


Day 1:


Here is me early this morning without make up, just out of my bed. I can say that my skin seems fine without 8 glasses a day, but I noticed my hair recently are falling out a lot. I don't know if it is result of not drinking enough of water, but I will let you know if it will change by end of the week of my challenge.

So, how is things with the water drinking?! 

It is so boring, really to sip and count glasses all day. I plan to make a note with 8 water glasses to tick each when I am done at least I won't think about it all the time. Maybe that why I never were good at drinking water, hope to get some fun from it somehow.

I can't report any visible difference, nor I feel any different yet.


Day 2:

I can say that it is easier to drink water today and I think I kind of crave it not try to force it in. So that is a good thing, hope to develop a habit after this challenge. Can't share any visible difference in myself just yet.

Day 3: 

Well, I am enjoying it now and believe I can keep it up after this week will end. I worked today and I can feel kind of lighter, bit more positive and full of energy. I can see some changes with my hair, collected much less from my brush this morning and evening.

Day 4:

Didn't do well today, just 6 glasses of water! This shows how easy to forget to drink enough water when you are busy. Hope to come back on track tomorrow.

Day 5&6:

I am doing really well, pleased with myself. Tomorrow will be last day of my challenge, can't wait to take a photo and see results. I feel good! 

Day 7+

Yesterday I completed my one week water drinking challenge. Here is me in the morning as I woke up.



I think it was a good idea to challenge myself to drink water and I believe I will keep it up. Can't tell you about any big difference in myself, but I think one week is not enough to actually see it. Overall I feel good: my skin was clear all this week, I didn't comb out as much hair and I had more energy to do my day to day tasks.

Can't wait to hear your experiences, do share in the comments below!

Marija 



No comments:

Post a Comment