Monday 29 September 2014

September Beauty Haul: Amie, Burt's Bees, MiaRoma and Garnier Mineral

I had a lovely day shopping last Saturday and want to share with you what beauty products did I buy. 


As I run out of my favourite Burt's Bees cleanser, I thought to give a try to a new one. This orange facial cleanser by Burt's Bees has a natural ingredient list and smells like an orange. I already tried it once, can say that after fragrance is bit strange, it doesn't foam, but skin felt nice and soft after use. I have a mixed first impression.

Another cleansing product for my face Amie Morning Clear Purifying Facial Wash. I tried it and I think it is more suitable as a cleansing milk. It is lovely, light and fresh. I will use it as I run out of my current cleansing milk. 

I told you in my autumn skin care post that I am looking for a face oil or/and serum. I am still researching which serum to buy, but already bought Avocado oil for my face. I will use it once in a while in the evenings instead of my night cream.

Another replacement Garnier Mineral InvisiCool roll on, hope it will do the job.

And the last beauty buy is Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil. I plan to use it in my new lip balm recipe. I will share it with you soon. This essential oil has refreshing and uplifting fragrance, I love it!

I hope you have enjoyed this type of post, let me know in the comments below.


Marija


Read more:

- Empty bottles post:
http://yourbeautyblog1.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/empty-bottles-september-2014.html

- My autumn skin care routine:
http://yourbeautyblog1.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/my-skin-care-routine-face-autumn-2014.html

No comments:

Post a Comment