Sunday 12 October 2014

ESSIE Nail Polish Swatches and Review

As I mentioned in my nail care routine and latest nail polish haul, I bought few ESSIE's nail polishes to try. I wanted to share with you how did I get on and show you swatches as well.

Disclamer:
- This isn't an advertise, I bought them with my own money!
- I share with you my honest opinion!


I bought all in one and two shades 23 (natural pink) and 47 (purple). I tried all of them and I can tell you I am impresses, particularly with a natural pink shade. It lasted on my nails for 5 days, on the 6th day I found some chips. My usual experience with nail polishes that they last me just a day or two, not great with a little babe and plus I have a streaky experience with most of them. 

According to the website ESSIE's nail polishes are DBP, Tluene and Formaldehyde free. 



This is swatch of ESSIE 27, Eternal Optimist. 

A lovely natural pink colour, nice and glossy finish and no streaks. I am in love with this nail polish and can give it 5 marks out of 5


This is swatch of ESSIE 47, Sexy Divide. 

A nice fall colour, bold with a tiny hint of shimmer. It lasted me 3 days without chips, but on the 4th day I can see slight rubbing out on the tips of my nails. I still love it and I am officially fun of ESSIE's. I can give this shade 4 marks out of 5, due it isn't as good as number 27 is.

Few words about all in one base, top coat and strengthener. I like it texture, doesn't drags a nail polish along, gives a lovely finish and the main thing doesn't allow brighter colours to stain your nails. I give it 5 marks out of 5.


What is your favourite ESSIE's shade?
Marija


No comments:

Post a Comment