Wednesday 15 October 2014

Glossybox - October 2014

My first glossybox has arrived just in time for my birthday! I love it! Box itself looks great and I got nice goodies to treat myself with this coming months. Here what I got in my October Glossybox.


This post is first of this kind. What I plan to do is to list all the products for you with information I have from the Glossybox. Some products I will be able to review straight away, but some I will take time to test. You will find all of them in the end in my empty bottles posts. Do bear with me, I don't usually rush and want to share with you a honest opinion on everything I use. Now let's begin!

1. Nuxe Paris Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute, a 24hr moisturising mask which hydrates and soothes the skin, instantly reducing discomfort or redness. Skin is left looking radiant and relaxed. This mask is for face and eye contour and for all skin types. 


I received a full size product, 50ml and it is the most expensive item in the box £19.50. 

I am excited to try it out, product claimes that it will intensely sooth the skin with immediate "SOS rescue" effect on skin. It isn't 100% natural product. I can see Glycol, EDTA and few more not so nice ingredients, but I think 80% of it looks good. This face mask has macadamia seed oil, various plant extracts, aloe Vera and much more.

I am about to run out of my natural face mask, you saw it in my skin care routine. I hope this will be a great substitute. Will keep you posted on it.

2. Etre Belle Liplift Peeling. Never had any of this type of beauty product before. Since I am using home made natural lip balm my lips are soft and very well nourished. I will post soon a recipe of my autumn/winter lip balm for you.

I will give this lip peeling a go, I plan to use it once a week or once in two weeks. 


I received a full size product, 15ml. It costs €12.95 . Not much information on the tube, I will need to do more research online about it. If you ever tried a lip peeling, let me know in the comments below about your experience.

3. So Susan Cosmetics Flutter Mascara. An intense carbon-black mascara formulated with hyaluronic spheres to help you achieve the darkest, curviest lashes possible. 


I received a full size product, 4g. Price of this mascara is £14.95.

I never tried this mascara before or any product of this brand, but It is just right time for me to replace mascara I am currently using. I will let you know if all promised is true.

4. Ciate Paint Pots. Nail polish in a lovely light purple colour, love the small bow on the pot. Looks cute!

I received a full size product, 13.5ml and it costs £9. Can't wait to try it on.

5. YVES ROCHER France Quelques Notes D'Amour Eau de Parfum. This Parfum has a slightly sweet, fresh floral scent. I love this 5ml bottle, ideal for a handbag. Original price is £33 for a 30ml.


6. Rimmel London BB Cream Matte. This multitasking 9-in-1 skin perfecting makeup cream with a natural formula contains kaolin, witch hazel and salicylic acid for a flawless matte look. 

I usually don't buy BB creams, so it will be interesting to try. I will let you know how I get on.


I received 8ml of this BB cream. Original size is 30ml and it costs £6.99.


I am pleased with my first Glossybox. Did you get yours this months, tell me which is your favourite product and why?
Marija 




No comments:

Post a Comment