Friday 28 November 2014

Empty Bottles - November 2014

Another month is about to end and I have collected some beauty empties for you to review.



1. Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover. One of my favourite eye make-up removers. It does the job, gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate my eyes. It has nice and light scent.

Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look:

Aqua, Poloxamer 124, PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Isosteareth-20, Steareth-20, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Trisodium EDTA, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum

I will give Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover 4 stars out of 5, just because I know it doesn't got greatest ingredient list and maybe there is something better out there in the world. If you know it, let me know in the comments below.


2. Superdrug Raspberry Exfoliating Mud Mask. I need to let this one go, due to I have it open for more than 12 months. I used this face mask as a scrub and a pack in one. It is clay mask with raspberry seed, has truly berry scent and a nice texture. 

Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look:

Aqua, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Xanthan Gum, PVP, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 17200, CI 77891 

I am not sure if I want to buy it again, I would like to find something with more natural components to treat my skin. I will give Superdrug Raspberry Exfoliating Mud Mask 3 stars out of 5. Well even just because I had it for more than a year and didn't finish it, must be something wrong with it. Do you stick to the expiry dates on your beauty products? Let me know in the comments below.


3. Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets. Read here more about them. This little thing is my beauty discovery of the month!


4. Savon Triple-fin Savonia Paris Soap. As you probably know by now I like a good soap, this one I just wanted to try. It is a travel size soap, but it has a lovely scent so I could't resist. 

Here is the ingredient list:

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Palmitic Acid, Ceteareth-33, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Paraffin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Eugenol, Limonene, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Buthylphenyl Methylpropional, Isoeugenol

This soap was gentle to the skin, what is very important for me and it lathered well. I am not over the head in love with it, so probably I won't buy it again. I will give Savon Triple-fin Savonia Paris Soap 4 stars out of 5, because even it hasn't got the greatest ingredient list, it was a good soap to try.


5. Dove Intensive Repair 60 Seconds Treatment Shot. This treatment shots are small, but powerful concentrated rinse-off conditioner that provides repair for hair. I found it great as a SOS treatment for my hair when I am in a rush to get ready quick. 

Here is the ingredients list for you to have a look:


Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol,  Behentrimonium Chloride,  Dimethiconol,  Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol,  Dimethicone,  Hellanthus Annus Seed Oil,  Adipic Acid,  L-Arginine,  Hydrolyzed Keratin,  Parfum,  Hydroxyethylcellulose,  Carbomer, TEA-Dodecylbenesulfonate,  Trideceth-5,  Disodium EDTA,  Lactic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin,  Phenoxyethanol,  Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone,  Methylisothiazolinone,  Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol,  Butyphenyl Methylpropional,  Hexyl Cinnamal,  Linalool

I can see it contains Hydrolyzed Keratin, I think thanks to it hair really felt soft and silky after even single odd use. I will give Dove Intensive Repair 60 Seconds Treatment Shot 4 stars out of 5. It was a true saviour while I was figuring out a way how to use my new natural hair conditioner.


6. Amie Morning Clear Purifying Facial Wash. Morning Clear is a soap-free cleansing wash that removes all dirt, oil and make-up from the face without stripping or drying the skin. 

When I bought it at first I was disappointed, maybe because I prefer to use a gel cleanser in the morning and I wasn't sure it will clean my skin well enough. When I run out of my cleansing milk and tried Amie instead. Since when I fount true purpose for this cleanser. It ticked all the boxes for me as a gentle evening cleanser. It is 96.8% natural beauty product, I like the scent and how it makes my skin feel after. 

Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look:


Aqua, Caprylic Triglyceride, Cocoa Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Sweet Almond Oil, Orange Flower Water, Raspberry Fruit Water, Mayblossom Flower Extract, Elder Flower Extract, Betaine, Panthenol, Parfum, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylisothiazolinone. 

I want to give Amie Morning Clear Purifying Facial Wash 4 stars out of 5. Just because it isn't a purifying cleanser as it states on the tube. But it is a natural, creamy, gentle, moisturising and cruelty free beauty product I will buy again and again and it deserves some credit. If you have dry and/or sensitive skin, I can recommend to try this cleanser.


7. Garnier Mineral InvisiCool Anti-Perspirant. This roll on anti-perspirant is without alcohol and parabens, gentle on the skin and does the job. I like freshness of it, but I don't think that it works for 48 hours. I will give Garnier Mineral InvisiColl Anti-Perspirant 4 stars out of 5. It is a good one but not all is true what is on the roll on. Sorry, couldn't find the ingredient list for you.


8. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder. Well I was persistent to finish it before buying a new one. Mine was in the shade 003, Peach Glow. I like this powder, a good budget buy. It is light and easy to apply, but I can't say that controls the shiny parts of the face. Not a bad thing through, you do want your face to breath. I will give Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder 4 stars out of 5. It has 30 months use life, all my powdery cosmetics got less than that. Interesting!

Here is the ingredient list:


TALC, MICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492,CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].


Have you tried any from above, share your experience in the comments below!
Marija


Read more reviews here.


No comments:

Post a Comment