Wednesday 19 November 2014

Glossybox - November 2014

My November Glossybox has arrived. I am happy that I have decided to stay with a Glossybox and unsubscribe my Birchbox. I think Glossybox is more on a personal side and so far I am loving all the goodies I get with it and it is a big value for money. 


So here what I had this month.

1. OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner. 



A unique, precious blend of Argan oil which rapidly penetrates the hair restoring shine and softness while strengthening and creating soft and silky perfection. Looking forward to try this one, never tried anything from OGX before. I got 88.7 ml sample, original size is 385 ml and it costs £3. 

Conditioner has a lovely and light scent. I like the ingredient list, there are few unwanted bits, but majority are oils and good stuff for the hair. 


2. LOLLIPOPS make up eye pencil. 



This retractable pencil provides a deep colour finish with a long-lasting result. Contains vitamin E with anti-ageing and anti-radical action. Interesting! I received a full size product and it costs €14. French brand, girly looking pencil and without fragrance what is good for me. I am looking forward to use it, it is just a right time to change my grey eye pencil for the black one. Will let you know how I get on later. Shade called Goodbye Moon, 701.


3. Burt's Bees Lip Shine. 



100% natural, sheer colour enriched with moisturising Apricot Wax glides on lips for a sweet and super shiny finish. I am so pleased with this lip gloss. It smells like berries, not to liquidy and not that sticky like some lip glosses are. I received a full side product and it costs £6.99. Shade looks very bright in the tube, but on the lips it looks more sheer and natural. It gives light berry tint...yumm!


4. MONU Skincare Soothing Hawaii Facial Oil.


This sample is from professional skincare. A warming facial oil containing Cardamom, Sandalwood and Lavender to soften, comfort and restore healthy skin. Ingredient list is incredibly good. I am very excited with this oil, it has a light lavender scent. This skin oil can be applied in both the morning and evening or used as an intensive treatment instead of a night cream. I received 30ml sample, full size is 100ml and it costs £26.


5. H2O+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment. 


This oil free moisture gel delivers deep hydration while minimising the appearance of fine lines. This is Marks & Spencer skincare and spa range, full size is 50ml and it costs £27.50. I received 8ml sample. I am looking forward to try. Cold months require extra hydration for the skin and this little sample will be great for that.

And the last but not the least, I received £20 welcome voucher for Best Secret fashion for members only. I will let you know if I will buy there anything.




So here it is my November Glossybox, full of great bits for the months ahead. As usual I will post reviews when I will properly try these beauty products, so keep checking my reviews page on the blog.


Have you received yours Glossybox this month. What was your favourite beauty product? Or have you used any of the above? Share your experience in the comments below.
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment