Friday 14 November 2014

My Beauty Discovery - November

I wanted to share with you a beauty product I discovered recently. It is just a small, but brilliant thing; my recent handbag must have and I think it deserves a separate review. Amazing how small things can make a big difference in your life and make it so much easier and more fun.

If you want to find out what is it keep reading!

My November must have beauty product

Ta dah! It is Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets, powder free and I am in love with them.


I tried before powdered shine absorbing sheets and I can tell you that powder free is so much better. It doesn't leave anything on your skin while absorbing your shiny sebum, so you don't need to worry how to tidy your face afterwards. This shine absorbing sheets dab away excess oil and keep your make-up intact, what else do you need!?

I bought them long time ago and hope I can still find them in my local stores. I want to give Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets 5 stars out of 5. This little pack in my handbag is a true saviour when I am on the go.


What is your beauty discovery this month?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment