Sunday 21 December 2014

Bourjois Cosmetics - Review and Swatches

As you know from my November beauty haul I bought some cosmetics from Bourjois Paris. I would like to review them today for you and share the swatches. I had a good bargain: I bought only two Bourjois cosmetics and got four extra as a gift. I like festive offers!


1. Healthy Balance Unifying Powder in shade 52. It is a lovely and soft to touch powder, but bit dusty when you use a brush. This powder gives a light coverage if you are using a powder brush and can give you light to medium coverage with a bronzer type brush.

2. Healthy Mix Concealer in shade 51. My biggest disappointment with cosmetics so far. Maybe it is wrong shade, it is bit yellowy on the skin, but I don't like the texture too. It feels dry on the skin and seems like it is highlighting all the things you want it to hide. I tried to use it for two weeks and just gave up. Feel sorry for myself for buying it. 


My free gift:

1. Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascara in Black. I love Bourjois mascaras and this didn't disappoint me. This mascara has a big brush, it took me some time to get around it, but I like the results. This mascara makes my lashes dark and gives a lovely volume.

2. Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow in Gris Dandy. It is perfect for the night out make-up or the evening party look. I tried to use them during the day, but they seems bit intense for me and I think it is better to use matte eye shadows for the day make-up. This trio traveled into my going out make-up bag and I am looking forward to play with them.

3. So Laque Ultra Shine Nail Enamel in Beige Glamour. I am in love with this shade. It is bit darker on the nails when in the tube, but for the full benefit of it. Lovely edition to my nail polish collection. Only minus of this nail enamel is - it doesn't last long. I had some major chips after two days.


4. Rouge Edition Lipstick in Beige Trench. I like the colour, but lipstick itself is not good. It doesn't blend well with the skin of my lips. It is just all wrong and only I will be able to use it with a heavy lip balm conditioning.

Swatches:




Have you taken advantage of any free gifts this festive season?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment