Saturday 20 December 2014

Glossybox - December 2014

If you follow me on Facebook you know that my December Glossybox arrived yesterday. My first impression as I opened it was - Christmas came early - it is a lovely looking box for my collection and a heavy one.

So far I haven't been disappointed with any of my Glossyboxes and this month was not an exception. I found 4 full size beauty treats inside. So here what was in my Glossybox this December.


1. TRESemme Renewal Hair and Scalp tonic. Helps nourish the scalp and renew the hair, leaving it beautiful from start to finish. With tea tree extract and sunflower seed oil, the salon quality formulas help by nourishing the scalp at the surface cellular level. The result is soft, manageable hair and a healthy feeling scalp. 


I am very excited to give it a go. As you know recently I had a problem with my hair, now they feel and look much better and don't fall out as much as before. This mean I am in a right direction with my hair care and this tonic will be a lovely addition. It is a no rinse  product and will be next to use after I finish my TRESemme hair oil, check my hair care routine for details.

I received a full size product 150ml and it costs £5.50.


2. Bellapierre Ceek and Lip Stain. A lovely tin with a coral shade and no fragrance, will suit me very nicely. I will keep it safely until I run out of my lip glosses, will post a review on it late so keep in touch with my blog. A Perfect handbag item.


I received a full size product 5g and it costs £12.99.

Brand states that unlike traditional stains that are hard to apply, this oil-free Cheek and Lip Stain will finish off any look with great ease and is super blend-able. I am looking forward to use it.


3. Essence Nail Polish. Another beauty treat I am looking forward to use and as soon as I will have time to do my nails, so watch out for a review. 


This nail polish has a gel-shine finish with a highly intensive shine and an extremely short drying time for perfectly polished nails in a flash. That is what I was looking for, as I said my Christmas came early. 

I received a full size product 8ml in shade 113 Do you speak love? and it costs €2.99.


4. Anatomicals Zap Zap Zap Gets That Chap Spot Stick. A very interesting beauty product for me. Day and Night Spot Stick for Zits and Dots. I don't have them that often, but will give a try when a pimple will appear on my skin. This little double ended products has a day time formula and an evening formula to work on the spots all day long. The key ingredients are tea tree oil and witch hazel. I will try to review it for you as soon as I try it in action.

I received a full size product 7ml and it costs £3.79.


5. SkinPep Hydra Boost - Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum. The last, but not the least! This Hydra Boost contains the clinically proven cell communicating ingredient, Hyaluronic acid, in a perfume free, alcohol free, hypo allergenic formulation that will promote a healthy new skin glow. Due to my age, I will only use it once a week as a serum on my clean face for over night rejuvenation. If you have more ageing skin when mine, you can use it morning and night for best result.


I received a sample sized product 15ml ( personally, I think this is perfect size for a serum, because you need so little of it to use), full size of 70ml costs £24.99.


Brilliant box for the festive season and as you know my new challenge still continue, but after my Glossybox I feel like I don't need to buy anything just yet. 


What is your favourite product from December Glossybox?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment