Thursday 18 December 2014

My New Year Resolutions and Beauty Wish List

I always get excited when old year is about to end and a new year just about to start. I like to make plans for months and days ahead. I try not to set any unrealistic resolutions, because they are waste of time and will lead to the disappointment in the end.



So here what I would like to achieve in 2015 as a beauty blogger:

1. I would like to take this blog to a new level. I have an idea already and currently I am working on it. I will share it with you as soon, as I will have something to show. I would like this blog be a useful source of information and inspiration for anyone who visits it.

2. It is hard as a beauty blogger to stick with a beauty products I like and don't be tempted with the rest. But I want to try to refine my beauty shopping and be more confident with the shopping list in 2015. I hate get disappointed with the beauty products I buy, but I know it is almost impossible to avoid the disappointment at all.

3. I want to improve my DIY beauty technique and create a body cream not just on the oil base.

4. I will try to find time to keep you posted with all the beauty news I come across and share my views on products I use.

5. I want to go through a makeover to discover something I have, but don't see.



My beauty wish list:

There are things I always wanted to try and I thought to write a beauty wish list, so I can follow with in 2015.

1. Redken, Extreme Anti-Snap/Distressed Hair Treatment. 



This is leave in conditioner my hair dresser used on my hair and left me impressed. I would like to have it next year.


2. Konjac sponge

100% Pure Konjac Facial Puff Sponge

This natural sponge deeply cleanses, removes blackheads and gently exfoliates the skin. It is made of vegetable fibres and it helps to stimulate blood flow and promotes skin cell renewal. I am curious to try this unique sponge, so it is on my list.


3. Natural Mineral Foundation. I haven't decided yet which brand to go with, but I always wanted to try one. I wonder if it is worth the hype. I have Neal's Yard, Lavera in mind and recently I heard about natural cosmetics Benecos. Will keep you posted on this.


4. Dr. Hauschka Eyeshadow Palette. 


Another natural beauty product I would like to try. I like these basic shades for a daily make-up.


5. Eminence Skin Care.



I came across this brand when I was searching for my first serum to buy. Here is a photo of the serum I wanted to try, but didn't buy because of the price. I wish to get it next year and to try other skin care products from Eminence.


So here are my 5+5 for 2015, what are yours?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment