Saturday 17 January 2015

Glossybox - January 2015

My Glossybox arrived on Monday and I am happy to share with you its content. What is great about this month's box is that it has only full sized products. Great value for the money!


1. Kueshi Natural and Pleasant Cosmetics Revitalizing Face Toner. This was in the last month's sneak peek and I was excited to get it. This toner contains a soothing blend of calendula, chamomile and aloe vera to calm and rehydrate skin. It is Paraben free and has "ok" ingredient list. I am looking forward to add it into my skin care routine.



This toner comes in 200ml and costs €10.70.


2. Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow. This is illuminizer for highlighting and it gives a radiant glow. Mind you, I never used one before. I am happy it came in small tube, I might take some time to figure out how to use it right. Feel free to leave a link or advice how to highlight in the comments below. I am still in a learning stage with contouring and highlighting. Will let you know how I get on later.

This is an oil free, lightweight luminizing gel, enriched with micronised pearlescent pigments to highlight the face for a fresh and radiant complexion.



I got 20g tube and it costs £10.


3. Nicka K New York Colorluxe Powder Blush. This loose powder blush is packed in a faux metal pot complete with a soft, powder puff applicator. I don't like the packaging that much, but blush colour is great!



I received this blush in Romantic-NY065 shade, 5g and it costs €8.95.


4. MeMeMe Eye Line Pencil in Clay. This eye line pencil is a long-lasting, but soft. Nice addition to my make-up bag and I am looking forward to use it in the future.



This eye pencil costs £4.


5. Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm Superfruits. This is a very nice formulated natural lip balm, full of oils and antioxidants. Has a berry scent when you smell it, but I could feel sunflower oil on my lips after using it. I can say it glides softly on the lips and leaves them hydrated.



It contains 4.25g of balm and costs €5.


I got as well Hello Fresh £25 gift card. They deliver a box of recipes and fresh ingredients to your door, so you can save time on shopping and cook delicious dinners at home. Great for busy people, who still want to eat fresh and healthy.


Have you had a beauty box this month, if you would like to buy a Glossybox just click here.
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment