Wednesday 7 January 2015

My Beauty Discovery - January 2015

Here is another brilliant beauty product I would like to share with you. I love to uncover simple beauty treats which make a big impact in general.

Ta dah!...
Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut oil.



It was in my Dabur Vatika hair care hamper and I only started to use it when I run out of my Natural Hair Oil Mix.

Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair oil provides natural nourishment to the hair, giving it body and radiance while taking care of the critical balance of nutrients. What is so special about this oil and why it is my beauty discovery of the month, because  it contains 8 useful herbs. These herbs work magic on the hair, giving the hair and the scalp complete nourishment. This coconut oil contains Triphala, Brahmi, Henna, Neem, Lemon, Rosemary Oil, Kapurkachri and Soya Extracts.

Here is the full ingredient list for you to have a look:

Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera Oil), Neem (Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract), Brahmi (Centrella Asiatica Plant Extract), Fruit Extracts of Amla, Bahera and Harar Extracts of Emblica officianalis, Terminalia belerica and Terminalia chebula, Kapur kachri (Hedychium spicatum rhizome extract), Henna (Lawsonia inermis leaf extract), Milk, Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis oil), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum oil), TBHO (t-Butyl Hydroquinone), Fragrance.


As you can see there is no mineral oil on the list. I love Dabur hair oils, but majority of them contain mineral oil and other unpleasant ingredients. Those ingredients not just useless for hair care, but not easy to wash off. With natural oils and a good shampoo you just need to wash your hair once, what is less drying to the scalp.

I am using it once or twice a week (leaving for the overnight); depending on my free time and I can see such a difference in my hair. They are light and silky on touch, hair look healthy and what the most delighted news for me, my hair seems much stronger.

If you are using a coconut oil in your hair care routine, or would like to try one - this oil will help to restore your hair health and strength and keep it up with a regular use. I plan to alternate Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut oil with Natural Hair Oil Mix I make myself. 

I would like to give Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut oil 5 stars out of 5, because it is the best coconut oil I have tried so far.


Have you tried it yet?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment