Monday 23 March 2015

Glossybox - March 2015

My Glossybox has arrived late this month. Maybe it is because this is the last one. I have decided to have a break from the Glossy, because I have collected a plenty of lip products and mascaras. I will miss excitement of it, but I do need a break. I have something in mind I want to buy and would like to clear some space in my bathroom and cosmetics area.


Theme of March is "step into spring" and it is lovely as ever. I have received 4 full size products and two samples. What I always enjoy - Glossybox is always been for me a good value for the money I spend.

1. NAOBAY Moisturising Peeling. I was waiting for this organic peeling milk from Spanish eco-brand. It contains particles from the acai tree and helps to brighten up the complexion. 

I got a full size 100ml worth £13.71.

2. Dove Advanced Hair Series Youthful Vitality Shampoo and Conditioner. I saw an advert this month and looking forward to try them out. This hydrating duo repairs brittle tresses and works to replenish lost nutrients, so hair is left stronger, sleeker and looking twice as thick. I will post you with a review how did I get on. 

I got two samples (one of conditioner and one of shampoo 50ml each) full size is 250ml and costs £5.99.

3. Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm. This one is a sheer tint in Berry keeps lips protected and moisturised thanks to super-food ingredients such as vitamin E, aloe and Shea butter.

I got a full size product 2g worth  £4.49.

4. Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara. I sneak in and it has a very interesting brush and I liked the consistency (not to much of mascara on the brush). This mascara should create length and dramatic volume, will keep you posted later.

I got a full size mascara 12ml and it costs £3.30.

5. ncLA Nail Lacquer. I am looking forward to try this nail polish, I got a lovely spring shade (Santa Monica Shore Thing ncla015). This nail polish is free of toxins, what is nice to know. I will post review and a swatch shortly.

I got a full size 15ml and it costs £13.


I am pleased with my Glossybox this month and promise to let you know when I plan to reactivate my subscription. 

What was your favourite beauty item in your Glossybox? Do you subscribe to any beauty box?
Marija 

No comments:

Post a Comment