Monday 20 April 2015

My Cosmetics - Spring 2015

I wanted to share with you what I use for my daily make-up this spring. I don't use much and prefer close to natural look. If you are just like me or starting out with your first make-up, I believe you will find this post useful. Mind you I don't have any serious skin conditions or problems to hide, so I can allow myself this minimum, I understand it could be a different story for you. 




Face:

- I use a face powder to keep my skin matte. At the moment I am using Bourjois Paris Healthy Balance Unifying Powder. It is ultra fine and soft, has anti-shine property and as stated by Bourjois enriched with exotic fruit therapy to restore and re-balance the skin.

- I use a concealer for under eye's and a few blemishes on my face. I have Ms Sporty Liquid Concealer to finish. I like the consistency and it has a light to medium coverage.

- Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics All Over Glow. I got it from the Glossybox and do use once in a while. You really need a tiny bit of it and I am considering to use it along with my body cream to get the glow for first sunny days. Jelly Pong Pong cosmetics are 100% cruelty free. This is an oil-free lightweight highlighting gel, enriched with pearlescent pigments and jasmine extract. 

- Nicka K New York Colourluxe Powder Blush. A lovely soft mineral blush, you can see a brighter pink in the swatch - the third line from the right. Actual blush looks much lighter on the cheeks - great for a daily make-up.

Lips:

- Carmex Moisture Plus Berry Lip Balm. I mentioned it in my lip balm collection - my favourite lip balm this spring. Beautiful colour, keeps my lips soft and gives just enough moisture. 

- Natural Shea butter and cocoa lip balm. As you can see I have re-used a jar from Royal Apothic Tinties. I will post a recipe later on for you.

Eyes:

- Lavera Eye Shadow Base. It is a natural, fragrance free and almost transparent primer (see the swatch - tiny drop on the top on the right). It is much easier to do eye make-up when it is on and my make-up tend to last longer.

I am using few eye pencils this spring (Lavera Grey Eyeliner and MeMeMe Eye Liner in Clay), one black pencil eye liner from Lollipops and a liquid eye liner from Soap & Glory. My all time favourite is Lavera's eye pencil, it is soft and just the right shade of grey for me. It is a natural make-up as well, so I use it in my water line. I don't have sensitive eyes, but any other pencils make my eyes water.

Eye shadows: Natural Collection Duo Eyeshadow in Mocha Latte (I am using it as well for my eyebrows), Revlon ColorStay ShadowLink in Taupe and Marsk Mineral Eye Shadow in Fifty Shades. All of them I just adore. Natural Collection Mocha Latte is soft and easy to apply, plus they are a very affordable eye shadows if you are on the budget. Revlon ColorStay in Taupe is just gorgeous for the crease, it has satin finish. Most of my eye shadow are matte, but recently I have discovered a soft spot for satin eye shadows this spring. Marsk Fifty Shades are brilliant for push up liner.

I don't use mascara on a daily basis, only once in a while and at the moment I have Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holidays in Ultra Black. It gives my lashes volume and the right definition.


Here are all my spring cosmetics on the stand. I am looking forward to put it on my dressing table when our decorating will be complete.


Brushes:

See make-up brushes in my my autumn/winter cosmetics. I swapped bronzer brush with a lighter powder brush I have from Cosmopolitan for years. It gives lighter coverage and dries faster after wash. As well, I am using ex-mascara wand as an eyebrow comb. It is great to apply Castor oil on lashes too. 


What is your make-up must have this spring?
Marija


No comments:

Post a Comment