Tuesday 19 May 2015

Sun Protection Kit and a New Challenge

Sun skin protection was and is the only area I have concerns with. I thought to take it more seriously from now on, due to some visible sun damage I have.

I though the best way to develop a good habit is to challenge myself to it. My previous challenges did wonders, so to go ahead with this one I have developed a "sun protection kit". 

Here are my basic things to keep safe in the sun.


1. Sunscreen. 

Facial sunscreen. I believe it is a very important to protect face from the sun, just because it is the most exposed part of our body at all times. It took me sometime to buy a facial sunscreen, but now after using it there is no way back. Just find one with a light formula which absorbs easily and won't make you look like a pancake. 

I got Jason Facial Sunscreen SPF20. It is an ultra sheer, hypo-allergenic, oil-free sun screen which will provide UVA and UVB protection for everyday and I can use it all year around due to lower SPF. I thought to go for a lower SPF because I wear few more beauty products on my face with SPF during the day and I don't want to overload the skin. 

Let me know what do you think about SPF factor and how much is enough for you to feel safe?

A body sunscreen. Before I used to wear one only at the seaside, but now I plan to add a little bit of it into my body lotion each time I apply it during the day. My husband bought L'Oreal Solar Expertise Advanced Anti-ageing Sunscreen Lotion SPF50+ some time ago and I never had a chance to use it. It is a good time to start.

2. A hat. I actually wanted a smaller brim hat, but none suited me well. I just tried this one for sport and discovered how lovely it is. I bought it from Primark last week and I can't wait to wear it outdoors.

3. Sunglasses. I got a lovely brown tortoiseshell square plastic sunglasses from Principles by Ben de Lisi. They are just right size, colour and shape for me. Came in handy fabric pouch and they are always in my handbag, because you never know when sun will shine in London.


Join me in this new challenge and let me know how you getting on. You can create your own sun protection kit according to you taste, lifestyle and environment.
Marija


Read more:






No comments:

Post a Comment