Thursday 16 July 2015

Glossybox - July 2015

Conscious shopping is on hold and my Glossybox subscription is in full swing.  Must be the blogger effect, I feel like exploring new beauty products and so far Glossybox is my favourite way to do so. I brace myself with flow of mascaras I hardly use and lip balms, but I am sure I will have plenty more to play with in the future months.

This month I got two Glossyboxes to share with you: one is July's box with promised French skin care and second is a surprise box.


I will start with July's Glossybox. It is Vive la France box designed  by Jamie Lee Reardin. I think box is just beautiful and content is full of pleasant surprises.


1. Glossybox exckusive Travel Pouch. All samples came packed nicely in this pouch. It has exclusive artwork by fashion illustrator Jamie Lee Reading. This is a zip-lock pouch, pleasant on touch and can fit enough for travel or a short break. Can be used as a make up bag too. It is made of clear material so you can see all your goodies through.


2. Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence Eau de Parfum. 7.5 ml of musky floral scent in a cute small bottle. It has a feminine and sexy scent. I am glad it smells nice on my skin, because I am usually fun of more lighter scents. I am looking forward to wear it in the evenings or special occasions.


3. Teoxane Cosmeceuticals Perfect Skin Refiner. This is a light weight night cream with Glycolic acid (15%). Glycolic acid exfoliates the skin, removing the outer layer of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin. This cream contains Vitamin E (anti-oxidants and barrier protector), Allantoin (anti-irritant to soothe and calm the skin) and Neautrazen (Lipopeptide to reduce skin inflammation).


4. Lollipops Lip Balm Delicieuse. This is rich and creamy balm to soothe and soften lips, contains anti-oxidants and Vitamin E. Not much information on the website and on the tube itself. I am using it for few days now and I can tell you that, it is lovely and soft lip balm with pleasant scent and texture.


5. Noxidoxi Enhancing Serum Base. According to the website the CRC6 moisturising complex keeps the surface of your skin well-moisturised while at the same time penetrating deep down to hydrate the skin cells. This serum base contains combination of an anti-inflammatory agent and an essential anti-oxidant.

I am using it every morning before my day face cream and I do like its scent, texture and how it feels on the skin. A very interesting brand indeed.


Here are all the beauty products from my July's Glossybox. I like them all and I am using them all already save of the pouch, I will keep it for my future travels. 

Would you like to subscribe with Glossybox? Click here to get yours and enter JULYREFER code to get 20% off your July's box. 


My surprise box is a Festival Edit Glossybox. I got mixed feeling about this one, but there are few items I glad to have.


1. Glossybox Flash Tattoos. Well, this isn't my kind of thing, but I am sure I will find a place to stick them around my house somewhere. Some of them quite nice and will do well on a organiser box or/and any other project box.


2. Halo Fragrance Free Facial Wipes. These facial wipes cleanse and refresh, especially suitable for sensitive skin, dermatologically approved and in a very handy size to keep in hand bag on the go.


3. MONU Spa Rosewood Reviving Mist. This is my favourite item in the box. I am sort of fun of MONU skin care and this is one of the brand I have discovered with Glossybox. 


This mist is created using a blend of zesty essential oils from Lemon and Rosewood to Sandakwood, Petitgrain, Geranium and Clary Sage. It has lovely scent and leaves skin refreshed and calm. I use it as a tonner at the moment, but it can be brilliant face refresher in hot weather and you can use it to set your make-up.


4. Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss. I am not a lipgloss fan any more, so I won't be able to tell you much about it. I plan to keep it unopened to give to somebody as a gift. According to Glossybox this has a glass-like shine while being light on lips so it doesn't feel sticky in the heat.


5. Kueshi Anticellulite BoosterThis is a lightweight cream with natural ingredients, helps to stimulate the bloods circulation which in turn protect and reinforce the lining of our veins. I haven't tried it just yet, will let you know how I will get on in one of my empties post. I liked Kueshi Revitalizing Toner, so I have high hopes with this cream too.



Here we are! Such a long post this time. A lot to take in, try and enjoy for me this month. Will keep you posted with reviews as usual.


Have you tried any beauty products from above? 
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment