Saturday 11 July 2015

My Beauty Discovery - July 2015

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite hair products from India. I bought it first few years ago when I had a pleasure to visit this beautiful country. Now it is again in my bathroom and I can't miss this opportunity to share.


Richfeel Brahmi Hair Pack is a deep-conditioning mask enriched with the Indian Ayurvedic Brahmi Plant. It is great for dry, brittle and damaged hair. Brahmi herb is a natural strengthening conditioner and it helps in overall nourishment of hair.


Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look:


Brahmi Powder, Amla Powder, Kapor aka hair Powder, Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Amodimethicone and Trideceth-12 cetrimonium chloride, Light Liquid Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG - 100 Stearate, Preservatives, Purified Water-Qs.


3 ways I use Richfeel Brahmi Hair Pack:

- As a light conditioner. Apply the mask on the hair ends and leave for 5-10 minutes before you wash your hair. Shampoo and condition your hair as usual.

- As a deep-conditioning mask. Apply Richfeel Brahmi hair pack on the scalp and hair. Leave for 30-45 minutes under shower cap and towel. Wash and condition as usual.

- As a overnight treatment. Apply a hair oil first (I am using my hair oil mix with Shea Butter at the moment), massage the scalp and apply Richfeel Brahmi hair pack on the scalp and hair. Braid your hair and leave treatment over the night. In the morning wash your hair twice and condition as usual. Do place something on your pillow, so you won't stain it.


I will give Richfeel Brahmi Hair Pack 5 stars out of 5. It always managed to rescue my hair when needed, so that why I think it deserves to be called a Beauty Discovery of the month.


Have you tried any of Richfeel products? Do you have a favourite one?
Marija



No comments:

Post a Comment