Wednesday 30 September 2015

Empty Bottles - September 2015

It is last day of September and here is an empty bottles' post with reviews as usual. 



1. Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer 001 shade Light. I believe I have found an affordable concealer which 100% suits my complexion and the daily make-up needs. 

This is a luminous liquid which conceals and smoothes out imperfection. It is enriched with antioxidants of vitamins C and E to help revitalise dull skin.

What I like about this concealer, it is very light and blends perfectly well with my skin. Doesn't leave any signs of itself visible. I don't have dark cycles under my eye, they are more pink shade. This concealer brightens the skin nicely and make me look more refreshed. I will give Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer 5 stars out of 5. It is the best I found so far from the drug store.


2. MONU Rosewood Reviving Mist. I got this from the Glossybox in July. A beautiful, refreshing mist. It is created using a blend of zesty essential oils from Lemon and Rosewood to Sandalwwod, Petitgrain, Geranium and Clary Sage. My skin just loved it and scent is lovely too for a toner. 

It inspired me to buy a spray bottle, so I can refill it with the toner and use every morning after the shower. Sadly, my sample bottle stopped spraying evenly after a week of use and I couldn't reuse the bottle.

Here is the full ingredient list for you to have a look:


Aqua (Water), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Methylparaben, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylparaben, Artemisia Vulgaris Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Terpeneless, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil.


I will give MONU Rosewood Reviving Mist 5 stars out of 5. Ignoring the bottle fault, I think it is a very good natural and refreshing mist to have in your bathroom cabinet.


3. Organic Surge Lavender Meadow Body Lotion. A true lavender meadow! Such a beautiful fragrance, if you like the lavender scent. This body lotion is packed with it, but in a balance way. It is very light body lotion, but it was enough hydrating for my skin this summer. It absorbs quickly, contains skin-conditioning glycerine to leave skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised, while helping to protect from dryness and irritation.

Here is the ingredient list: 

Aqua/Water, Aloe Barbadensis Extract*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Citral. *naturally-derived ingredient. Naturally occurring within essential oils.


I would like to give Organic Surge Lavender Meadow Body Lotion 5 stars out of 5. It fully deserves the award. Will look out for it again next summer.


4. TRESemme Renewal Hair and Scalp Tonic Lotion. I had on and off with this one. First hair and scalp tonic for me to use. I usually prefer the oil, but I thought it was good during hot summer days. My scalp felt refreshed and happy with it. 

Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look:

Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Melaleuca Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Panthenol, Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Arginine, Biotin, Citrulline, Acetyl Tyrosine, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Gluconate, Ornithine HCl, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Climbazole, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glucosamine HCl, Disodium EDTA, Pantolactone, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-16, Polyquaternium-11, Denatonium Benzoate, T-Butyl Alcohol, Disodium Succinate, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool


According to official website Renewal Hair and Scalp system helps nourish the scalp and renew your hair. I thought it smelled gorgeous too. I will give TRESemme Renewal Hair and Scalp Tonic Lotion 4 stars out of 5. Just not sure this is my kind of hair care product, but was great to try it out. It didn't irritate and made my scalp feeling healthy and my hair were soft after each use. If you are looking for something new to add into your haircare routine, why not to check it out!?



I think it was a very positive month for my beauty world. 

Have you tried any from above? What are your thought regarding hair and scalp tonic, have you ever used one or using now?
Marija

    No comments:

    Post a Comment