Wednesday 23 September 2015

Glossybox - September 2015

September Glossybox has arrived and it is amazing! This month is a style edition and they tried to combine new season's must haves. Here is my style edition Glossybox.


1. Maria Nila Luminous Colour Hair Masque. This item is really exciting one - professional hair care from Sweden. A gentle treatment for coloured hair that moisturises and nourishes hair for a silky result. Contains pomegranate extract and Colour Guard Complex to protect hair and reduce the loss of colour associated with washing, heat styling, UV rays and free radicals.


Can't wait to try it out. And I got this one like and the rest of September's items in full size. It smells lovely, it is sulphate and paraben free - hope I will have a good time using it. Will let you know.


2. Bellapierre Shimmer Powder. I hope it isn't too glittery and I will be able to use it as an eye liner.  


Bellapierre eyeshadow contains 100% pure Mica powder. According to the website it is long lasting, has a vibrant colour without any additional filler that can often smear, crease, fade and even cause allergic reaction. Bellapierre cosmetics are 100% Hypoallergenic and are suitable for all skin type, even the most sensitive.


3. Marsk Eyeshadow Brush Pro. This is a bit bigger version of my eyeshadow brush I am using right now. I am looking forward to see how this brush works and what difference, if any it will make. Will keep you posted for sure. 


According to Marsk this brush has precisely shaped bristles to create the perfect eye look. Good with mineral eyeshadow, so it should work well with Bellapierre Shimmer Powder. Perfect!


4. Nails Inc Nail Polish. I am only one left on this planet who never tried Nails Inc, well not for long now. I heard a lot about this brand, but never ventured to buy one. Colour is beautiful and I think will suit autumn very well. Will post swatch and review in few weeks time. Let's see if they really that long lasting and busy mum proof.



5. Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring. This is new! I will need to check how to use it correctly. Never came across it before, have you? Well, this is what I like about Glossybox, it brings something new to try always.


According to Glossybox newsletter card, clever spiral design of these hair ties means they will secure your locks without leaving a kink - whatever the style. They have smooth finish means they don't rub against the surface of your hair, co they won't cause any damage or breakage. 

Homework for me. Maybe it is time to move on from my soft hair bands!?


If you want to get September Glossybox, just click here. Have you tried any from above? What is your favourite?

My number one is hair masque and the rest are great addition to my beauty world.
Marija


No comments:

Post a Comment