Sunday 14 December 2014

My Natural Facial at Home - DIY Beauty

I love when I get a bit of "me time" and can treat myself to a facial at home. This doesn't happen as often as before, but I try to do a face mask once a week and exfoliate my skin at least once in two weeks.

Here what I have been up to in my last home facial. I am using here natural beauty products and a home made face mask. I will share the recipe for this mask in my next post.


To start with I usually remove make-up if I have any and cleanse my face. Today I used balance me cleanse and smooth face balm, I got it as you probably know in my October Birchbox. It is a lovely cleanser based on oil with some exfoliating oats in it. I massaged it gently to my skin for few minutes. Check my previous post on how to do a simple facial massage at home.

I used hot water and a face cloth to warm up my skin and remove the cleanser. I applied the brightening face mask on my face, neck and chest, and left it for about 15 minutes. It felt nice and cool on the skin. I love this mask, it always leaves my skin soft and rejuvenated.

After I washed mask of with the warm water and patted my skin dry, I applied YESto blueberries repair serum and eye treatment and Nivea night cream.

As you see, it is a very simple facial at home, but brings so much pleasure and benefits to the skin.


Stay gorgeous!
Marija


Read more:

-  Carrot face mask




No comments:

Post a Comment