Wednesday 5 August 2015

Empty Bottles - July 2015

July is truly over and I am overdue with my reviews. It was an amazing month and I have few nice items to share.


1. Radox Relax Shower Gel. Well, this one lasted me a very long time indeed! I am a soap girl and use shower gel only once or twice a week. This shower gel has pleasant scent and contains few natural ingredients to help you calm and unwind. It lathers well and leaves skin soft, but I used to apply a body cream after each use. It is pleasant and inexpensive shower gel to try and enjoy.

Here is the ingredient list:

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Sine Adipe Lac, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Nymphaea Alba Root Extract, Sodium Lactate, Polyquaternium-7, Sorbitol, Glucose, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, CI 17200, CI 42090


I will give Radox Relax Shower Gel 4 stars out of 5. Just a lovely shower gel, but nothing exciting. It has relaxing scent and lasts long. I believe deserves his 4 stars very well.


2. YESto Blueberries Smoothing Daily Cleanser for Fine Lines and Wrinkles. I bought two tubes of this cleanser in begging of spring as a change from my oil cleansing method. I believe I actually didn't review it for you, at least I couldn't find the reference. 

This cleanser is just perfect for sensitive, dry or mature skin types. I just love it for its creamy and gentle formula.

Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look:

Aqua, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Glycerin, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax, Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Vaccinium Cyanococcus Fruit Juice, Parfum, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Limonene, Linalool.


It is 99% natural skin care product and I will give YESto Blueberries Smoothing Daily Cleanser 5 stars out of 5. It is creamy, rich in anti-oxidants and natural alpha-hydroxy acids. This cleanser left my skin soft and refreshed after each use. I have only minor reservations: its scent is a bit too sweet for me and I can only washed it off with the face cloth. 

This cleanser works well with my Foreo Luna, I will post a review on this little skin care gadget later in the month.


3. Korres Basil Lemon Body Milk. This is such a treat: vibrant, zesty scent with creamy texture. Absorbs in to the skin very fast and keeps it moisturised for hours. I used it once every morning and it was enough for all day. My first experience with Korres and it was a good one!

Here is the ingredient list:

Aqua (Water/Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Decyl Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Parfum (Fragrance), Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Caprylyl Glycol, Citral, Distarch Phosphate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helichrysum Arenarium Flower Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Magnesium PCA, Manganese PCA, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA.


I will give Korres Basil Lemon Body Milk 5 stars out of 5. It is moisturising, refreshing, contains Almond oil, Shea butter, Aloe, provitamin B5 and more to provide long-lasting hydration.


4. Dabur Vatika Night Repair Hair Cream. Last item from my Dabur Vatika hamper bag I bought from Ideal Home Christmas special I attended last year. This is an overnight treatment for damaged, brittle and split hair. It contains egg, castor oil, honey, coconut, henna and almond oil to help strengthen, nourish and condition hair. Not the great ingredient list if you are looking for more natural option, but I haven't found just yet a natural hair care which works for me. 

Here is the ingredient list:

Aqua, Paraffinum liquidum, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic capric triglyceride, Poly ethylene glycol 400, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Bis (C13-15 Alkoxy) PG Amodimethicone, Perfume, Triethanolamine, Olea europaea Fruit Oil, Carbomer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed oil, Phenoxy Ethanol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Methyl Paraben, Panthenyl ethyl ether, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glycine, Disodium EDTA, Honey Extract, Butylated hydroxy toluene,Propyl Paraben, Egg Powder, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) extract, Amyl Cinnamal, Lilial, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool


I will give Dabur Vatika Night Repair Hair Cream 5 stars out of 5. It rescued my hair so many times when they needed that extra bit of nourishment and care. 


5. L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water. My second Micellar Water to try and I am completely sold. L'Oreal Micellar Water is gentle, yet effective with my simple make-up. I am so glad I found something I don't need to rub into my skin a lot.

Here is the ingredient list to have a look:


7819881, Aqua/Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin,Poloxamer 184, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide.


I will give L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water 4 stars out of 5, due to mess it does when you try to take off the mascara. Overall this is the best Micellar water I have tried so far. Read here my review on Nivea Micellar Water.


A very positive month it was with my empties, I don't have any beauty product in here I don't like. How was July for you, have you discovered something special in the beauty world?!
Marija



1 comment:

  1. Very helpful. I’m just starting out and it’s cool to know there are some people out there who dedicate time to giving such helpful tips.



    Shakti Prash | Hanuman Chalisa Yantra | 5in1 Air Sofa | Zero Addiction |
    Hot Shaper | Allah Barkat Locket | Step Up Height Growth | Body Buildo

    ReplyDelete